Trade Timer

mmbernie51

I noticed that when I am sorting through the trades I can accept that they are usually ones that are expiring within the next 20 minutes. Also, when one of my trades is accepted it usually happens right before it is set to expire. Is this observation consistent with everyone else? If so, what is the reason? What is the point of making the trades available for 8 hours if they are not visible to others until their time limit is running out?

8 hours allow for the trade to be available throughout the hours that you sleep. Putting it up for those 8 hours also allows for it to be manually searched up. The reason they only show cards in the last 20 minutes is because if they did show you everything from 0-8 hours it would flood your trade list and likely crash the game. Unfortunately its a limitation of the game and the 20 minutes rule helps to deal with it. If you know there's a certain card that you nee you can still use the search function to find it, the results you get there will span the whole 8 hours.

Archived