Don't buy cards from Inc's

HwangSookHee

Mods: I'm not sure how this hasn't been closed already for slander. The actions of a few shouldn't dictate the punishment of a whole. Other threads naming an individual are closed out fairly quick and edited. This is the same deal imo.

As for the person who made this thread. It's quite obvious who you are and we spoke yesterday while you were on your other screen name. I told you I would address this issue with the people involved and you also told me not to use your name when doing so. I clearly remember this. I do not appreciate what you are doing with this thread and would like you to delete what you have posted. Like I said above, the actions of a few should not dictate the punishment of an entire group.

I'm tired of seeing all those trading Inc's buying cards for scam cheap prices and selling them expensive!

Making a profit of 20-25% is oke but 60-75% and up is ALOT to much!

Alot of ppl don't know the prices here or the game buggs/laggs out and u accept by accident!

Tell me if Im wrong but....Aren't they selling

[TABLE=width: 500]

Card name:

Buying:

Selling:

Profit:

[/TD]

Gengar

2 pb

5 pb

3 pb - 150%

SR Emboar

2 pb

6 pb

4 pb - 200%

SR Zoroark

2 pb

6 pb

4 pb - 200%

[TD]

[/TABLE]

Don't buy or sell your cards! Trade cards for cards!

:( ps: I miss old GravyBeast....His Inc didn't sell and buy at this horrible rates!

I buy all cards at 75-80% sometimes upwards of 90-95% on cards like beaches i hide this from no one and am very open about what i do. They know what they are getting when they come to us they know what they are paying it is up to them to deem it fair or trust us. People should always educate themselves on all the prices before coming to us because some cards are obtainable for less with time. Although if you have no time to spare we may be the best option for you. By the way i've been buying gengars and the secret rares at 4 meaning i make 1-2 packs if I am lucky prices are never guaranteed to stay stable and they are still found slowly. We also need to take into account we give a discount on large trades and if some cards are sold to low we can not do that without losing multiple packs in the trade. As well there are those that do not realize the lack of Primes and some older SR in the game at the moment. They removed booster credits, older packs are not being opened, and the cards are not being traded they are being kept. We are some of the few to keep a supply of primes or beaches which were also limited and very hard to obtain. Some of the members have been buying the former at sale price just to finish trades. I will charge what i need to charge personally to make our members even a little value off of these while keeping prices as low as possible. Granted that i buy/sell a lot of these so in my opinion I am perfectly qualified to price them at a rate which guarantees profit. Try and ask yourself "What is the true point in us keeping the cards stocked if we can't sell them for more than we buy them for". Granted i enjoy helping others it is more important to help them by showing that value can be made and is made with time and patience. I spend a lot of time researching and doing what i do in game(upwards of 40+ hours a week), i know a lot of people in the game, I have the full support of Gravybeast himself, as well as all of his threads prior members. My thread is consisted of multiple opinions of larger traders, not just my own. Use discretion when trading with any thread that deals in cards because not everyone is reliable. If you feel any of the prices are to high on my page i would ask you to refrain from using it then. If 90% of people agree with me in my pricing I am not so worried about the rest in all honesty. We are consistently the most used reference in the game even by other trading threads. I strive to be the best and have fair prices that express true value of cards while still maintaining the ability to make our members and every other user value in the process. Once again i do not dispute the fact that cards have no true price, EVERY SINGLE PRICE is opinion based on facts nothing more. Thanks for reading this everyone that did and if you have any more questions as always you are free to contact me on the thread/online.

Why should you have a problem with somebody making a profit?? These guys get me whatever I want whenever I want without me having to waste countless hours trying to hunt down those cards with half the people asking for outrageous prices. So why should these guys NOT make a good profit for all the inconvenience they save us? Its not a charityhouse here.

I buy all cards at 75-80% sometimes upwards of 90-95% on cards like beaches i hide this from no one and am very open about what i do. They know what they are getting when they come to us they know what they are paying it is up to them to deem it fair or trust us. People should always educate themselves on all the prices before coming to us because some cards are obtainable for less with time. Although if you have no time to spare we may be the best option for you. By the way i've been buying gengars and the secret rares at 4 meaning i make 1-2 packs if I am lucky prices are never guaranteed to stay stable and they are still found slowly. We also need to take into account we give a discount on large trades and if some cards are sold to low we can not do that without losing multiple packs in the trade. As well there are those that do not realize the lack of Primes and some older SR in the game at the moment. They removed booster credits, older packs are not being opened, and the cards are not being traded they are being kept. We are some of the few to keep a supply of primes or beaches which were also limited and very hard to obtain. Some of the members have been buying the former at sale price just to finish trades. I will charge what i need to charge personally to make our members even a little value off of these while keeping prices as low as possible. Granted that i buy/sell a lot of these so in my opinion I am perfectly qualified to price them at a rate which guarantees profit. Try and ask yourself "What is the true point in us keeping the cards stocked if we can't sell them for more than we buy them for". Granted i enjoy helping others it is more important to help them by showing that value can be made and is made with time and patience. I spend a lot of time researching and doing what i do in game(upwards of 40+ hours a week), i know a lot of people in the game, I have the full support of Gravybeast himself, as well as all of his threads prior members. My thread is consisted of multiple opinions of larger traders, not just my own. Use discretion when trading with any thread that deals in cards because not everyone is reliable. If you feel any of the prices are to high on my page i would ask you to refrain from using it then. If 90% of people agree with me in my pricing I am not so worried about the rest in all honesty. We are consistently the most used reference in the game even by other trading threads. I strive to be the best and have fair prices that express true value of cards while still maintaining the ability to make our members and every other user value in the process. Once again i do not dispute the fact that cards have no true price, EVERY SINGLE PRICE is opinion based on facts nothing more. Thanks for reading this everyone that did and if you have any more questions as always you are free to contact me on the thread/online.

Dear Cheef,

- That is a very honest thing to say and it so wonderful to have Honesty in these Forums and not scammers. You and your fellow Inc. Partners are all well known and trusted traders and I believe that you guys ARE The best in the business! Because of the following reasons that you have shown, Honesty, Trust, Kind and Smooth Flowing Communicators, I believe [Well it's the reason for me] That is why people do mind give you a so called "tip or cut" Because it is always a pleasure and an experience to trade with you guys and Girls of your Trade Forum [Meaning Cheef's Forum] As I have said, I will always stand up for the Top trusted traders [Cheef, Alex, Gravy Etc.] Because they are what keep these forums fun, trustworthy and just plain Great! Keep up the great work Cheef! Thanks so much to your whole Inc and the crew.

Kind Regards,

Jimjam159

Hey jimjam159,

My I ask why you have posted this? PM me in game to explain, by my guess you are having a go at jasonjasolin's one and to bee honest I don't like it either. I was doing something like setting up trade thread, for us both and he went behind my back and did something that was not diss****ed. Please can you continue this conversation on PM. My name in game is the same as in the forums.

Hi all,

I'll be closing this as it's against the Forum Rules to post threads without a clear discussion direction, threads that report players or threads that invite toxic arguments. If you have a specific issue with a player or service, please send in a ticket to the Support Team with the details of the issue or use the forum report system.

The Code of Conduct for the forums is here for your reference:

http://www.pokemontcg.com/forums/showthread.php?29356-Official-Forum-Code-of-Conduct-7-24-2013

If you need to submit a ticket, the method for doing so is detailed in my signature.

Thanks guys!

Archived