Deck Manager deck creator crashes

CrabClaw22

Hi all, I am not able to create a new modified or unlimited deck with deck manager. Previously I had created a deck that was working but when I tried to modify that deck it stopped working. I deleted that deck and now have only the complementary basic orange deck or PlasmaClaw which both work. When I try to create the deck all the tabs show I have 0 cards to choose from and when I press the All tab the game crashes with a message and dump file. It asks me to send the dump files. Can anybody help and where should I send the crash files? Thanks

Hi CrabClaw22,

Please click on the link in my signature and submit a ticket to Customer Support by using the "Ask a Question" feature.

Please attach the error.log file that was created in your "Pokemon Trading Card Game Online" folder. Hopefully we can help you to resolve this. Without seeing the error log, the most I can really suggest is that you load up TCGO, go to settings, lower the resolution, set the game run to fastest, and perhaps try running it in Windowed Mode.

You can also try uninstalling and installing again.

1. Go to the Programs and Features section your computer's Control Panel. Select the game and uninstall it.
  2. Go to the directory where the game was installed. The default directory is C:\Users\your user name\AppData.
  3. The game stores files in the LocalLow and Roaming folders. Go into the LocalLow folder and delete the "The Pok_mon Company International" folder. Go into the Roaming folder and delete the "Pokemon Trading Card Game Online" folder.
  4. Empty your Recycle Bin.

Once you've completed this process, grab the latest installer from http://www.pokemontcg.com/download and reinstall the game.

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread now, since it's more along the lines of technical support than a bug report.

Thanks!

Archived