Auto clicker to avoid idle? Bannable?

DigitalVaper

In a game with a guy right now who's said in chat he's going to use an auto clicker to avoid idle because he was mad that he was losing and that my deck was "overpowered". He insulted me constantly saying a 4 year old could play my deck and admittedly my temper did get the best of me and I did respond, but now he's sitting here (as I type this) with an auto clicker on and 15 minutes left on the clock (from the original 20 something when he started). Can he be banned for this? How do I even report him? I'll suffer the couple day mute for any comments I made to get people like this out of this community.

Thanks.

does autoclicking prevent idle timeouts? jsut wondering cuz its a bit unclear on what will contribute to idling. What i understood was that if you're not interacting with cards then the idle time starts counting, which is why if u spend too much time chatting up with your opponent you could potentially timeout from idling, but I wasn't aware that clicking randomly was enough to prevent idling. having said that I believe its possible to waste time by constantly attaching energy then undo-ing repeatedly?

in any case deifnitely something worth discussing

EDIT: lol you've answered my question

P.S. don't give up, it'll be your win in the end, don't give in

Hello trainers,

Auto-clicking is an abuse of the system, so I recommend sending in a report via ticket. To submit a ticket, click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question". Please add as much detail as possible, including the user's screen name and any screenshots you're able to take.

I'll be closing this thread now. Thanks for playing!

Archived