Jipped out of a card from Pokemon's new Team Plasma's Frost Deck

DragonsVagabon

So I recently bought a Team Plasma Frost Ray deck (water and electric), and I haven't been in the competitive side of the TCG enough to keep up-to-date till now. Anyway, I open up the new deck and I pull out the box that should be holding 59 cards in it. Afterwards I take out the Holo Glaceon and the Trainer Challenge card, put the holo with the rest of the deck and then count the cards not once or twice but four times. Each time I come up with 59 cards.

I know that pre the rules and regulations of the pokemon tcg, the deck size is 60 cards no more no less. Yet I was sold a 59 carded deck. So with that said, it brings me to my question. Is the Trainer Challenge card suppose to be a card in the deck, or was I jipped out of a card?

Hello trainers!

As a reminder, posting links to websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permitted. You can read more about this in the Official Forum Code of Conduct.

It definitely sounds like something weird is going on with your deck. The best course of action here is to send a ticket in to the support team for investigation. To submit a ticket, click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question". Please add as much relevant detail as you can in order to move the investigation along smoothly.

Good luck, and thanks for your patience! :)

I checked each card off and It seems that I am missing a Eevee card. As it is not a deck that I received threw the TCGO I am unsure of the amount of help the support team can give Prof_Poplar. Even still I will make mention of it on the ticket that I submitted just about 48 hours ago, and have yet to see a response to.

Archived