Sign in to follow this  
Samishii

Account Reset?

Samishii

Ok so I haven't been on here in months. I played in the first launch "way back" when it was a site-based game and I played a bit when it became download based, but I haven't been able to play for a while as it was stuck on trying to update on my Mac for the longest time so I re-downloaded it on Windows today.

Back to the possible problem. So according to my stats, I have played. I have numbers in total cards drawn, damage dealt, damage taken, and games played. But my game points, hours played and tournament points are zero. I remember for a fact that I beat everyone in the trainer mode with all the decks available at the time. I mean, I even have the Win all games in Gold League achievement. When I check my Decks, they have 0 wins and plays too. WHen I go to the challenge mode my original 3 basic decks show wins on them though. It's so confusing.

So essentially, was everything reset at some point again? I know everything wiped after Beta, but I remember replaying after that, but it seems to have semi-wiped again. Also my avatar was assumably reset to a default character cause it definitely wasn't what I had last I was here.

And this is an old issue, but back before the reset, I had redeemed at least 7 booster credits from HGSS packs, but they never transferred to my account after it became download based. I had made a report for it, but it was never resolved. It was closed with the assumption that the issue was going to be fixed, but it wasn't. Something about Beta Rewards for those who played before the downloaded client like I did? I dunno, but I don't see any Beta rewards on my account.

Also, wow this things is lagging more than ever. You'd think it would be better after coming back from months of hiatus, but it's eating my CPU worse than an actual animated game or a movie playing with 10 tabs open on the side. Geeze...

Edited by Samishii

Mod_Poplar

Hi Samishii,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing frustrations. :(

For account-related issues such as those you're experiencing, please submit a ticket to the support team so they can look into your account. To submit a ticket, click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question". Please add as much relevant detail as you can think of.

Thanks for your patience, and good luck!

SamuraiJoe

Samishii,

The answer to your question is, "Yes, all the game points got wiped at one point." I don't know if this was ever officially acknowledged, but it happened to all of my friends and me at the same time.

Sign in to follow this