Practice Against Your Own Deck

mmbernie51

Sometimes I wonder which strategies can be effective against my deck. It would be incredibly useful to have the ability to participate in a practice battle where the CPU controls one of my decks.

sounds decent but just bear in mind the AI for this game isn't exactly the smartest and to be fair I'm not sure if AIs for TCGs are generally very intelligent in this sorta thing. If you're seen the AI play in the trainer challenge it'll be obvious to you that the AI will basically just use whatever resources is available to it at the time like:

using max potions when there's only 20 damage

scooping up the last pokemon

switching to pokemon with no energy

overattaching energy

retreating once HP falls below a certain amount

so yea I think battling AI in general just isn't the best way to test your decks

other way is to own 2 accounts trade your deck to the other account and play against a deck that u want ..

IT would be weird like single person playing chess on both sides but hey it gets ur problem solved...

other way is to own 2 accounts trade your deck to the other account and play against a deck that u want ..

IT would be weird like single person playing chess on both sides but hey it gets ur problem solved...

yea that might be a good way altho if u wanna do mirror matches u might need to get more than 4 copies of certain cards

Hello trainers,

This is a reminder that creating multiple accounts is not permitted under any circumstances. This unbalances the game and gives players an unfair advantage over everyone else. Please refrain from doing so or suggesting that others do so.

With that being said, I'll kick the original suggestion up to the Dev team for review.

As always, we appreciate your input!

If there a way players with more than one account are not be able to trade themselves then perhaps we going to have finally trade able free cards but i recommended these trade able free cards can be unlocked only from the shop with tokens and player is able to trade with them only using bublic trade with only 4 hours and the player must able to trade only 1 free trade able free card per day and that's way there a perfect balance with the cards who the most players unlock spending a lot of money only for trade them later in order to take extreme rare cards even the original shops not have!!

Archived