Sign in to follow this  
artist92

HS Undaunted

GR0

It doesn't seem like an accident. They're added to the achievments as well.

Asenath

i don't have any codesthumbs_down.png

signofzeta

It doesn't seem like an accident. They're added to the achievments as well.

I think even that was an accident too. Coincidence? You decide.

Slayer6676

I think the packs booster codes contain "booster points" (kindof an online currency) and for one booster point you can buy an online pack. The online packs can be HS undaunted, possiblythe two you are talking about? Check the trainer shop for possibal proof. I have been here since the open beta, I do believe that my only problem is that I cant open up the avatar portion of the trainer shop. Over all it is great. Worst case senerio, you wont get a couple of packs. Trust me, I have a lot worse. I have a collection of about 400-500 cards (that took 10 years) and the are all anceint. The newest I have is where pokemon platium came out. I get to receive no codes!broken_heart.gif

rbygscrse

I'm guessing that they'll be unlockable either with new kinds of codes or possibly have some link to the mysterious "gems". In fact, I wouldn't mind just outright paying for the virtual cards with paypal or debit or something. I'd get Nightfall in a heartbeat (and eventually Daybreak considering it's like Green Tornado but better)

Sign in to follow this