Bug on Unlocking Decks in Trainer Challenge?

Hello!

On 10-06-2013, I posted a thread in Trainer Challenge Discussions about a problem on unlocking decks in Trainer Challenge stating:

So, I played the beta version of the game client months ago, wherein the its only available game mode is the Trainer Challenge.

Then recently, I re-installed the game because I heard the client already featured versus modes, etc.

Anyway, after defeating 7 different trainers in Trainer Challenge using the same deck, I'm supposed to unlock the deck, right? This worked on those decks that I didn't use in the beta. However, it didn't work with those decks that I used in the beta since the "deck unlocks" is already at 7/7. I also checked my deck manager if I have those decks, but I don't have it.

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if this is already a resolved bug, but help and suggestions would really be appreciated. Thanks! :D

I was told that I was 1 win away from unlocking the deck since Basic Blue, Green and Red gets unlocked after 8 different match up wins.

I won 8 more different match ups with Basic Blue just to be sure, but it still wasn't unlocked, so they suggested that I post possible bug here.

Help would be very much appreciated. Thank you! :D

TPCi_Mathis

Please submit a support ticket with this information so that we can investigate the issue and unlock the decks, if necessary.

Please submit a support ticket with this information so that we can investigate the issue and unlock the decks, if necessary.

Hello!

I submitted a ticket about a week ago, and a solution was suggested yesterday. So, problem resolved. :D

Thanks.