Sign in to follow this  
yamiphoenixe

Garbodors ability mega bugged out :S

yamiphoenixe

Greetings!

I dont know if its just me and my awsome luck, or if Garbodors ability garbotoxin doesnt work anymore?

Played a pvp and in my 3rd round I got my Garbodor on the bench....On my opponents 5:th or 6:th round succeded to drag out he Gothitelle with the ability magic room. And her ability worked...I couldnt play any Item cards at all..

After some more turns he added Deoxys and even his ability worked because his mewtwo with the plasma badge hurted 10 dmg more.....

During this playtime.....ALL my opponents pokemons with ability worked and my Garbodor sat safe and grumpy on my bench.

My opponent told me to write a post about this because he have never seen anything like this. Both he and me knew about Darkrais ability but others....came as a huge shock.

Any idea or is it just me and my LUCK?

TPCi_Mathis

Just for clarification's sake, did you have a Pokemon Tool attached to Garbodor?

yamiphoenixe

Yes....My eviolite was on Garbodor and it was on him all the time.....

Mod_Poplar

Hi yamiphoenixe,

Poor grumpy Garbodor. :( I haven't been able to reproduce this bug. Could you provide a little more information, such as the card number of the Garbodor you're experiencing this problem with?

yamiphoenixe

The number I can see is NO. 569...I hope its the right one

Mod_Poplar

The number we'll need is in the bottom right-hand corner of the card. This will indicate the set that the card comes from. I'm guessing that your card is from Dragons Exalted and will be 54/124, but it would be helpful if we could get confirmation on this.

Thanks! :)

hazmah

ok I was playing in expert and vs a difblim and garbotoxin deck. I was using my blastoise. basically drifblim was in the active spot and my only plasma pokemon in play was jolteon then he puts down garbotoxin and it already had a tool on it but he had 2 energies on drifblim and its drifting balloon worked and deluge didn't (not that I am surprised) but it almost let him win taking my pokemon out with only 2 energy and stopping my acceleration.

Mod_Poplar

Hello trainers!

I've merged the two threads regarding this bug. Since multiple players seem to be experiencing this, I will escalate it to the development team for review. In the meantime, I will be leaving this thread open for discussion. Any more details or insight into this issue would be much appreciated.

Thanks for your reports! :)

TPCi_Mathis

If there is some specific combination of actions that is disabling/overwriting Garbotoxin, providing us with very specific information on the repro steps will help the QA and Dev teams chase down this bug.

Sign in to follow this