G-booster bugged vs safeguard

chronophysicist

Hi chronophysicist!

Are you reporting a bug? If so, we'll need a bit more information, including a detailed explanation of the problem you're experiencing. There is a great guide for submitting bug reports, located here.

Thanks for your patience!

I think suicune should win but he doesn't because the g booster still attacks and it is equipped to an ex unless I am bling and like cobalions attack its not effected by effects it should work as its equipped to an ex and not attacking on its own is it no (also soz if this is offensive in anyway

have a read of G booster

btw, was the sudden maintenance aimed at addressing this?

Edited by chronophysicist
less offensive

Yep, G-Booster says it isn't effected by ANY effects on the defending Pokemon, just like Shred and Barrier Break, so it should go right through.

Hello,

I was playing a game with Genesect EX who had a G-booster attached. I had used Virizion Ex's Emerald slash to attach 2 grass then a manual attach to Genesect. I then attached a G-booster and used the G-booster attack on a Sigilyph with the Ability Safeguard and it did 0 damage and I discarded 2 grass energy. Not sure if there was anything that could've caused the bug, but this was rather surprising as it had worked before the recent update with similar things such as Klinklang (PLS) ability. Other than that there hasn't really been any other bugs since the update that I've encountered.

Thanks