Deoxys ex not linking with lugia ex

stallion02

i experienced an error in game today when i switched in a lugia with a deoxys in play to plasma gale a basic kyurem and only did 120 instead of the 130 and lost. worried that it was my deck i went and tried it in a practice battle. i use plasma gale to knokout a koffing wiht deoxys in play, and only did 120, also I only got 1 prize card (there were no effects on the koffing). is luigia broken today?

TPCi_Mathis

stallion02,

Did you have Virizion-EX in play and a Grass Energy attached to Lugia-EX? I've seen a few reports that these two cards aren't playing nice together, but we haven't been able to nail down repro steps yet.

stallion02

i will go run a test without virizion ex in and let you know if it changes

Edited by stallion02
worng card name
stallion02

without virizion ex and deoxys ex on the field it worked fine(did 130 dmg and gave me an extra prize). then i made sure i had a grass energy on lugia ex and put virizion ex on the field. then attacked again and it worked fine. so if you changed something it seems to be working. its just a bummer that i had a perfect switch to win the game earlier and ended up losing.

TPCi_Mathis

Nothing was changed. I suspect this is similar to a bug we recently fixed with Darkrai-EX, where "uninstalling" one effect on a Pokemon removed ALL effects until something triggered which reinstalled an effect on that Pokemon. I'll do some more digging and see what i can find.