Request to increase the character limit for forum posts

AlexManectric

Dearest Moderators,

I need a small bit of help..

Please can you extend the character limit on a single post beyond 50,000 characters as soon as possible? (I don't know how forum-breaking that would be..) We are currently limited to 50,000 characters in one post - and for some of my Guides and other threads - this simply isn't enough even when I use multiple posts.

The Trading Card League Challenger list is so long that is is actually breaking the character limit right now and it's going to cause huge problems as more and more people decide to play in the future. Ideally no limit at all would be amazing - but even doubling the limit to 100,000 would be great for the time being..

I obviously have no clue how complex this would be to implement - but it would be incredibly positive towards the long term success of the League (not to mention a few other threads such as the Archive in Community Updates) if you could make the above change.

Regards as always,

AlexManectric

Hey Mods,

I know you guys are crazy busy - I love you all and know your time is limited, but a reply sooner rather than later would be very much appreciated - I really don't want to have to go crazy on a new system unless I really have to..

Thanks,

Alex

Archived