Nightfall Theme Deck

Donglecow

My partner bought the physical Nightfall theme deck, and it arrived in the mail today. He was planning to use the code inside to redeem the deck online, however the code card wasn't inside. Is this correct? Do some of them not have codes? I know there definitely is a code for it as I've seen it online.

Any response would be appreciated, thanks :)

The code card is unfortunately only in a price-bloated version of the Nightfall deck (well, unless you were planning on getting 3 boosters and Umbreon Prime, in which case it's worth it. But otherwise....)

first did you buy it from a trustworthy shop like argos or something also did u get it from **** if u did then it probably will not contain the code and will just be repackaged

Nightfall doesn't come with the code. To get the code you need the Umbreon prime challenge box.

It's the same with getting Daybreak, verdant forest and royal guard. (Daybreak needs Espeon prime challenge box,Verdant forest needs Yanmega prime challenge box and Royal guard needs Machamp prime challenge box.)

first did you buy it from a trustworthy shop like argos or something also did u get it from **** if u did then it probably will not contain the code and will just be repackaged

It was shrink wrapped from Amazon. Everything was legitimate. The later posts have confirmed the absence of the code. Thanks everyone, I'll let him know!

Archived