Making a new League!

raintheangels

Hi everypo- I mean, everybody! Tired of playing the same decks over and over again? Have you made a new, original deck, only to try and playtest it and find yourself facing the same decks that were used in Worlds? If you're like me, and fell that netdecking over-powered decks has become too commonplace, then look no further. In this league, there will be original decks only. Decks such as Darkrai/Sableye, RayEels, TDK, Blastoise/Keldeo, VirGen, and Garbodor/Darkrai will not be allowed. The purpose of this new league is to have fun with other payers, who play the game not just to win. For example, I'm trying out a Raticate/Flygon deck. I'd like to playtest it without running into the same uncreative people with the same boring netdecks. So if this sounds like fun, PM me in the game. If this doesn't sound like fun, than that's cool.

very vague requirements, give a clear list of what's not allowed.

if a person runs blastoise and keldeo but no Black Kyurem EX is that still too meta? if he runs only blastoise and then a vaniluxe is that still too meta?

if a person runs Darkrai with zoroark is that too much?

If deoxys with plasma weavile where does that stand?

If virizion was used with beedrill?

If zekrom ex with eels?

If Garbodor with ninetales?

• 2 weeks later...

Why would you run Garbodor w/ Ninetales? Most of the Ninetales decks that I've seen rely on ability Pokemon to put special conditions on your opponent... (i.e. Munna/Keldeo EX/Ninetales & Ninetales/Amoonguss)

Also, part of the fun w/ Ninetales is his ability (free catcher!!)

Archived