Problem on unlocking decks in Trainer Challenge

Zhangeist

So, I played the beta version of the game client months ago, wherein the its only available game mode is the Trainer Challenge.

Then recently, I re-installed the game because I heard the client already featured versus modes, etc.

Anyway, after defeating 7 different trainers in Trainer Challenge using the same deck, I'm supposed to unlock the deck, right? This worked on those decks that I didn't use in the beta. However, it didn't work with those decks that I used in the beta since the "deck unlocks" is already at 7/7. I also checked my deck manager if I have those decks, but I don't have it.

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if this is already a resolved bug, but help and suggestions would really be appreciated. Thanks! :D

Hi Zhangeist -

You are just one win away from unlocking them. For the Basic Red, Blue & Green decks, you unlock them for PvP and deck builder after 8 wins against 8 different match ups in the Trainer Challenge. Mick game 2 and Mick game 11 in Gold League count as different matches.

I hope this helps.

Prof_Warrax

Just to clarify, do you mean the old Heart Gold/Soul Silver basic decks (assuming you were on back when they were used) or the new Black and White basic decks? (and looking further ahead for the developers, the new Kalos region starter decks that presumably are going to be used?)

That's most likely because you have to face 8 different people in 1 match each, not just 8 matches. If that is what you've done then you'll just have to keep going, or it's a bug.

Hi Zhangeist -

You are just one win away from unlocking them. For the Basic Red, Blue & Green decks, you unlock them for PvP and deck builder after 8 wins against 8 different match ups in the Trainer Challenge. Mick game 2 and Mick game 11 in Gold League count as different matches.

I hope this helps.

Prof_Warrax

Hello!

Thank you for your reply.

I won another 8 different match ups with the Basic Blue just to be sure. I'm currently at 20 overall wins, but still not unlocked. :(

Hello!

Thank you for your reply.

I won another 8 different match ups with the Basic Blue just to be sure. I'm currently at 20 overall wins, but still not unlocked. :(

doing the 7/7 wins i received a booster and not a deck o.o

doing the 7/7 wins i received a booster and not a deck o.o

I submitted a support ticket and they fixed it. You could try to do the same. :)

Archived