B&W theme deck codes,please.

Moonfighter30

Hey everyone

I was wondering whether you would mind sharing your B&W theme deck codes with me, so that I can unlock the decks on the site. I've started playing the card game(online, haven't got physical product) just recently and I'm really enjoying it, since deck builder is still not available I can only play with the three preconstructed decks in the Trainer Challenge, and I've already unlocked all rewards with those decks.

If you do mind sharing your codes then I'm deeply sorry I asked.

Thank you

uhm i dont know if you are allowed to make such a request in first place and even so,i doubt that a code that has been already redeemed by someone can be used again.

if you really want to try the new decks so bad i'm afraid you 'll have to buy them yourself or wait for the game launch and "earn" them yourself by playing as i'm pretty sure decks and boosters will become buyable with tokens/gems later too.

Hello Shinning Rose,

Unfortunately, soliciting free stuff is against the rules! Codes can only be redeemed one at a time. Therefore you would not be able to use someone else's code. We also want to avoid any kind of fraudulent activity that can result from the reselling of codes. Please feel free to continue to use the forum to address any other concerns or comments!

simply go to the closest toy shop that you know which sells pokemon cards and buy one of the 3 new generation starter sets.you will then find the codes on the box,and at that point all you have to do is to redeem em in game once the trainer challenge maintenance is over.

otherwise if you are not going to buy the real cards,you cant get those new decks, at least for the moment.hopefully in the future they will become unlockable in other ways for other players too. angel_smile.png

Well i hope we will be able to get those decks for free, because where i live, they don't sell pokemon cards at all! So for some people it's impossible to get the codes by buying cards.

P.S. ordering from outside the country would mean paying double or triple. Aleady tried finding cheaper

oh wow,what kind of place is that? amazed you have internets then. j/k lol.

but seriously,dont worry much Cariba,im pretty confident that once the Beta is over every card will be obtainable one way or another without the need of owning any IRL ones as prerequisite...is just going to take a loooong time before it can happen tho. xD

oh wow,what kind of place is that? amazed you have internets then. j/k lol.

but seriously,dont worry much Cariba,im pretty confident that once the Beta is over every card will be obtainable one way or another without the need of owning any IRL ones as prerequisite...is just going to take a loooong time before it can happen tho. xD

Did she win them? tounge_smile.png

i went to my local Toys R Us today, and they only had the the 3 starter pokemon metal tins with the promo Tepig, Snivy and Oshawott. but i got those like a week or 2 ago.

along with some old HS Undanted and Call of legends theme decks and those 2010 WORLDS decks with the 10 Pikachu cards in different languages. as well as call of legends booster packs. No BW theme decks.

is there possibily a delay with some stores getting them shipped out?

Well i hope we will be able to get those decks for free, because where i live, they don't sell pokemon cards at all! So for some people it's impossible to get the codes by buying cards.

P.S. ordering from outside the country would mean paying double or triple. Aleady tried finding cheaper

Ebay?

As my fellow Professor previously mentioned, soliciting for free items, especially codes, is against the rules. We do appreciate the enthusiasm, however! Keep that up, but please be mindful of the forum rules!

Jaqq[/b]

Forum Knight

"A Jedi never uses the Force for knowledge or defense, never attack."

Archived