game no work :(

Jasonthekidrs

May game doesn't work. Can someone tell me why? I have downloaded the game but when I click to open it it doesn't open. so it is almost just taking up space. :(

Hi Jasonthekidrs,

If your game isn't opening at all, it sounds like there may be a problem with your shortcut. Please locate your Pokémon TCG Online folder and try opening the game from both of the .exe files ("Pokémon Trading Card Game Online" and "Refresher"). If this fixes your problem, I recommend creating a new shortcut for the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online executable file and placing it on your Desktop or any other convenient location.

If this doesn't get your game to start, you may need to re-install. First, please do a clean uninstall of the game by following the directions on the FAQ page. Then, download the latest version of the client from the website using a browser other than Google Chrome. Chrome has been known to cause problems with the download. Once you've launched the installer, save your Pokémon TCG Online folder under a different directory than the default recommendation and try naming it something other than the default name.

Good luck, and thanks for your patience! :)

Archived