Sign in to follow this  
Bruce_Lee_127

Errors with booster pack unlocks in Trainer Challenge

GoliathusGTX

Playing with Psy Crusher, 13/36 and 12/12, did all the match just now, no booster.

spacehyena

Just adding another one; boosters unlocked just fine with Basic Orange, Yellow, Power Relay & Rallying Cry, but after 13 wins with Mind Wipe, no booster.

TPCi_Mathis

Thanks for the info. I'll put this into the bug database and have QA check it out.

Seikijin

All starters and basic relay worked for me. Don't have access to the other decks yet to check

Besmrtan

i got 3 boosters with power relay, basic orange and rallying cry, but i cant unlock the with the other 4 decks that i have, maybe its because i didnt play with the decks that i got boosters cause they were unavailable, but the other ones i did play and unlocked all cards.

yamiphoenixe

I hadnt unlocked anything with my solar strike or basic orange....I still didnt got any boosters.....

Have 4 decks now I have played with over 12/12 wins and still nothing and non of them was unlocked :S

Besmrtan

i would really appreciate if this problem would be resolved, but no one seems to respond

grahovac

wondering why no response...are they too busy working on the problem or they just dont care...in anycase some info would be appreciated

Mod_Snow

Hey there!

As Prof. Mathis stated, we have forwarded this to the QA team for testing and the dev team will work on any necessary fixes. Bug fixes most certainly don't happen overnight, but we are constantly logging and confirming the many reports submitted by players via tickets and forums, so we do humbly ask for your patience while the team works to bring everyone the best TCG Online experience possible.

It looks like this topic does not need any further input, so I'll be locking the thread while the QA team investigates.

Thanks everyone!

TPCi_Mathis

Following up on this, I was able to reproduce this bug with a couple of decks that I had fully unlocked prior to the 1.13.37 game update. I've forwarded the repro steps to the Dev team for further research.