Sign in to follow this  
Bruce_Lee_127

Errors with booster pack unlocks in Trainer Challenge

Bruce_Lee_127

There is something wrong in trainer challenge.. there is a Booster win if you beat 12 different trainers with same theme deck.. so i did that and got 12/12 so i should get a booster as written but i did not, so i dont know if that is a glitch or its not fixed well .. thanks for reading my report :)

yamiphoenixe

Greetings :)

I made a simillar thread about same thing. Have played 3 decks now and still no boosters.....:(

grahovac

Funny i got 1 locked booster and 2 unlocked but the 4th 1 i didnt get...wondering why?

Besmrtan

pokemon tcgo owes me 2 boosters

Naota1212

same here :( I didn't unlock my 2 boosters.

grahovac

what will it take for some of the mods to respond to this issue...u made it we played it and doesnt work as it should

Xham777

And the total of the victories, as I win a match, than remains the total victories the same.

3/36 as I win a game it remains 3/36

chronophysicist

xham you sure its not because you beat the same trainer? the 36 is supposed to represent the 36 different trainers

yamiphoenixe

What is taking the admin so long to reply on the thread?

chronophysicist

issues involving non-free cards are probably prioritised

Xham777
xham you sure its not because you beat the same trainer? the 36 is supposed to represent the 36 different trainers

Yes, that's solves my problem, stupid from me, to don't think of that.

TPCi_Mathis

The Dev team has identified the problem. The intended functionality was to have wins count as +1 and losses count as +0 when calculating the number of wins with the deck. However, it is currently counting wins as +1 and losses as -1, increasing the number of wins needed to unlock the booster beyond the intended 12.

We'll be deploying a fix tomorrow morning at approximately 8:00am PDT which will set losses to their correct value (+0). Unfortunately, this fix will not be applied retroactively, so players who have already lost one or more matches with a theme deck may have to play more than 12 matches to unlock the booster. On the plus side, this fix will not require the game to go into maintenance, so there will be no downtime as we correct this error.

chronophysicist
The Dev team has identified the problem. The intended functionality was to have wins count as +1 and losses count as +0 when calculating the number of wins with the deck. However, it is currently counting wins as +1 and losses as -1, increasing the number of wins needed to unlock the booster beyond the intended 12.

We'll be deploying a fix tomorrow morning at approximately 8:00am PDT which will set losses to their correct value (+0). Unfortunately, this fix will not be applied retroactively, so players who have already lost one or more matches with a theme deck may have to play more than 12 matches to unlock the booster. On the plus side, this fix will not require the game to go into maintenance, so there will be no downtime as we correct this error.

will the number out of 12 be adjusted accordingly?

TPCi_Mathis

The Dev team has completed the server update for this issue and provided me with details on how the fix works.

If you have defeated at least 12 different Trainers with the same theme deck and you have not yet unlocked the booster pack, defeating any Trainer (including one you've already defeated) with that deck will unlock the booster.

If you have not defeated at least 12 different Trainers with the same theme deck, any losses you had with that deck prior today have been updated to count as +0 in the win count. The number displayed for win count should now accurately reflect the number of different Trainers that must be defeated to unlock the booster.

Thanks for your patience as we corrected this error.

grahovac

i just defeated a trainer with my deck i got 12/12 and 16/36 still got nothing

yamiphoenixe

I have tried and it still doesnt work prof_Mathis.....

Have restarted the game 3 times now...( 7 if we count the game crashes )

I have now 19 wins from 19 diffrent trainers....was 13/12 wins...???????

Britishpikachu

Well i got "Wins until booster: 12/12" on trainer challenge with one of my decks but i didn't get a booster

yamiphoenixe

Check the post trainer challenge error ....

TPCi_Mathis

Which deck were you playing?

grahovac

for me its Mind Whipe

yamiphoenixe

Basic orange, Plasma shadow and Solar strike for me..

Britishpikachu

Ah sorry about that its just the title of that thread explains nothing

yamiphoenixe

np :)

Mod_Poplar

Hello trainers,

In order to maintain organization, I've merged the two threads regarding this topic.

Thanks for playing!

grahovac

nice that u merged...but how is the problem fixing going...u said it should work and it obviously doesnt

Edited by grahovac
misstype