Crash from the new update

Aichs

Since the last update of the 3rd October the game is crashing when I try to enter in the game from the screen that come after login.

There is an error message that saying this :

"This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information."

what can I do?

tried reinstalling the new client? actually u might wanna uninstall the current client and wait till the maintenance is over before you install the new client

I have already do it. But no change. This error is comming from C++, maybe there is no more compatibility with my system. I'm running on Windows XP SP2.

Hi Aichs,

Please try doing a clean uninstall (directions can be found on the FAQ page) and re-installing the latest version of the game from the website using a browser other than Google Chrome. Downloading via Chrome can cause some problems.

If you're still experiencing this issue after trying the above fix, I recommend sending a ticket in to the support team so they can work with you one on one. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question". Please include any error codes or crash reports you may be receiving, as well as a summary of your system specs. You can obtain this by searching your computer for "DxDiag" and saving the information generated by the program.

Good luck, and thanks for your patience!

Archived