Unannounced maintenance ?

muten-roshi

must've been very urgent for them to do it so suddenly, I think might be to fix the fact that the cards from the free deck Rallying Cry was tradeable

On the game, a message popped up saying there would be maintenance shortly and to check the website for details. BUT THERE ARE NO DETAILS.

Every time I try to login it says that the servers are down due to Maintenance and yet there is nothing on the site explaining it. It seems nobody knows anything about this.

yeah that happened to me was gonna make a forum on this but its best for one to not slow the mods down can you please fix this or tell me

I'm a bit surprised they didn't even bother to make an announcement somewhere, considering that they seem to still be attending to some of the threads in the feedback and suggestions area since the unannounced maintenance.

Added: just as I posted this the red unscheduled game maintenance timetable appeared. still expected some sort of announcement tho

I don't think everything in the update yesterday when according to plan. I know I got on last night and purchased a deck box and sleeves. It deducted the coins from my account but the box and sleeves didn't show up correctly. It also downloaded the patch most every time I logged in last night. So my assumption is the unscheduled maintenance is to fix some problems relating to the work done yesterday, or at least I hope it is. ;)

BDS

they could have told us that was annoying thinking it was a bug and then waiting for 10 mins it doesn't work then again and again 4 times just waiting

Hello trainers!

I've merged the threads regarding this matter. We had a short unscheduled maintenance today, but the game should be back online. Please let us know if you're still experiencing problems logging in.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and support! :)

it works for me I think its gmt and its country is one hour ahead of mine so I had to wait an extra hour but I don't care know I get the ptcgo on aain

yeah probably what is rallying cry and is it good

It's a new free deck. It's a pretty weak deck though (NOTE: just that I'm saying the deck is weak, doesn't mean I don't like having received a new deck: I love it). It's a deck based on the attack Round. However, unlike "competitive" Round decks (as competitive as they can be, that is), this is built as a typical Theme Deck, which means it's difficult to get many Round Pokemon on the bench. Furthermore, the only evolution that is good without the Round attack, are 2 Wigglytuffs, and there are only 5 Round Pokemon in the first place (the other 3 function badly without multiple Round Pokemon). EDIT (enter doesn't work on these forums): I now tested it multiple times and it was even worse than I thought. In 1 game I even got a gazillion amount of turns and drew even more cards than that, and still Round just failed. I did once have the prospect of dealing 150 damage with Exploud, but I didn't get that single unfetchable copy of Exploud.

Putting the code in 3 more times so you can have 4 explouds makes it work better, however it's still uncompetitive.

Was reviewing the theme deck as-is (without modifications: the way it's used in Trainer Challenge and Theme Deck Duels). Otherwise, I'd more be talking about what the quality cards of the deck were, after all (though I could be really short about that: even the beginner won't have use for most of the cards).

Hello trainers!

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread since maintenance has been over for a few days.

Thanks for playing everyone! :)

Archived