Old Theme decks for new players

tskaahyeah

Is there a way to get the old theme decks for the new players?

The

Basic Yellow

Basic Green

Basic Red

Basic Blue?

note: those decks are different from

BW Basic Red

BW Basic Blue

BW Basic Green

If yes how? if no I can live with that xD

yes you can, I actually played the trainer challenge and suddenly they're on my deck list, I don't know how, I think you should win with those deck for some times then you got it. When I realize at first, I only got basic blue and green, so I start to win with basic red, then I got it too.

yes u unlock them by winning with them 9 times each I got that from the title screen where when you log in it takes you great feature sorry for double posting guys and I didn't say which one I mean the three basic bw

You too Hazmah. What the thread poster is talking about is not the BW Blue, BW Green and BW Red games that can currently be unlocked for your collections by completing the trainer challenge. They're talking about the original Basic decks which have since been phased out.

I am saying that to the guy to explain him that if u win 9 times with any of the b and w decks you can play with them online I never said the original I said b and w its confusing but still

I am saying that to the guy to explain him that if u win 9 times with any of the b and w decks you can play with them online I never said the original I said b and w its confusing but still

And what I was saying is that the thread poster was specifically not talking about the BW decks. Info about how you can get those is completely irrelevant to the topic.

hi guys thanks for the interest but it seems that those decks are no longer available from the looks of here

[LINK REMOVED]

Hello trainers!

This is a reminder that posting links to websites other than official Pokémon sites is not permitted. You can read more about this rule and others in the Official Forum Code of Conduct.

Thanks for your understanding!

oops sorry about that. will no longer post links of other websites

Archived