Hey guys

Calvin-Cool

Hey guys. What's up. I'm back or not :P Well, I have come back to say that I won't be on frequently like before and I'm gonna be like online once a month or something. These days I was very busy and I didn't come online, lots of things has passed on and I opened an RP. If you guys like it then you could continue with it on your own and same goes for my Forum games thread. Well. It was a really great experience being a part of this community and it's really amazing and thanks ya all for in-game. Thanks you all: AlexManectric, gravybeast, Fabio_Borini, DarkVizier, darkx132 and all the others I didn't mention (Don't got much time in my hands. Did some quick typing) and of course thanks to you guys in the Role-plays and groups. I didn't mention but ya know it. Good job Mods. This game is becoming better day by day and it's all because of you guys. Also you made this a great community. This is a great game and should run forever. Also the people who are in this community are great. The threads are cool and helps the players here in many different ways. I can't really come online anymore because I got no time but I will try to visit this site. Thanks! Good luck and see ya to you all for now!

Hi Calvin-Cool!

Please make sure that all posts remain on the topic of Pokémon. Threads created for the sole purpose of introductions or farewells are not considered on-topic and therefore are not permitted. You can read more about this rule and others in the Official Forum Code of Conduct.

I will be closing this thread. Thanks for your understanding!

Archived