Less Repeated Interface

Flaviux

Overall there are a lot of similar tabs in Achievements and Deck Manager.

Achievements Suggestion: instead of 2 tabs containing your achievements and all achievements, make one tab containing all the achievements in grayscale that become colored as you unlock them.

Deck Manager Feedback: Once I had a deck in the unlimited tab, cloned it, edited it, saved it as modified, went to the unlimited tab to delete unlimited deck and ended up deleting the modified deck. It gets confusing with all the different tabs when the content is sometimes the same.

well actually all the modified decks do count as unlimited so it is good that they are in both and plus if I wanna play against a friend and he plays unlimited only and I play modified only then we cant play

I think would've made it look neater if all decks were listed in 1 page and the unlimited ones have an obvious mark on them to indicate that they are unlimited only

yes that would be a lot easier except it may confuse the people at the beginning of the update and they may report it as a bug so it would be better if it was a sign with mod on top so it would be easier and less panic

Archived