New Shop Item/Service

Flaviux

Untradeable cards should never be unlocked for a free item/service or farmers would ruin the economy.

But I think, sometimes, it would be useful to be able spend a booster credit (or other paid currency) to unlock 1 untradeable card of our choice, instead of going for 10 new random tradable cards.

The ratio would be 1:10 so it would be a fair trade-off.

Singular cards from locked theme decks shouldn’t be unlocked this way or they would break.

And sometimes, it would be useful to lock your most precious cards, in case you have vast collection and you are afraid a hacker may hijack your account a steal you precious cards, or you have a brother to who you lend your account and you are afraid that he may trade some of your cards.

Please tell me what you think about these ideas, I would love to hear your opinion.

tahts a good idea not the hijacking bit but the one card thing u can get is good but if u do that then people will just get all the good cards and they would be no point in trading and this is the POKEMON TRADING CARD GAME

well spending the price of 1 booster pack to unlock virizion ex and then trading it for 7 or so packs, then use 7 or so packs to unlock 7 more ex/rare cards, then using those to unlock more cards.......

@hazmah

You have a valid point, but the result would be the same, exchanging booster credits for tradable cards.

I've this concept in some multi-player games and thought it would intresting to see it here, Although I'm a little afraid that it may break the economy.

@chronophysicist

Booster Packs can't be converted in Booster Credits

it will a lot of people take advantage I admit even I would because I don't buy the cards so I cant make any top tier decks I have exs but thanks to some of my friends ingame especially one who always helped me

I know but if people pay for one pack they could trade that in for a expensive ex and trade that and everyone would do that except the people who cant get codes

Hello trainers,

I'll be escalating this to the Dev team for review and leaving this thread open for discussion.

As always, we appreciate your input!

Archived