IN Dire Need of Alternative Organized Play

LordVorminious

Hello everyone, in light of PTCG gameplay rule changes commencing in near future, i'd like a more active community for playing organized tournaments and matches for a BW-on WITHOUT CATCHER format. Pokemon Reversal can be played instead of catcher.

I think organized matches will prepare us with a solid testing ground and predicting the meta before the rule changes hit the shelves. I dont have enough resources to organize myself, so I'd be really glad if the community steps forward to float this idea.

Personally, I have always hated Pokemon Catcher as the singular card ruining all my crazy deck ideas and i'll be really happy to see it go. Though IMO it should be remade as an Ace-Spec so that catcher-stall still remains a viable but less OP strategy as without Junk-Arms, Reversals might be too flippy to do anything against Blastoise-Eel-Emboar decks.

easy to build a deck when you have pokemon reversal, those of us who started after that era just can't given how rare those hgss cards are these days.

Then maybe a format entirely without the catcher option? I dont figure Reversal would be half as popular as catcher, except in Sableye decks.

Archived