maximum 20 minutes expiery

grahovac

I cant figure out why is it only showing maximum 20 minutes left till expiry trades in public...Doesnt matter what i search its maximum 20 minutes.Whats the point in putting it for 8 hours? U could set different periods of time to put it on 24h (if this issue is fixed ) or even less an hour or 2.Hope i get positive response here if some other players have noticed it.

if you run the search it should give you everything or at elast a big chunk of it. if even using the search it doesn't show much then it just means there really wasn't that many of those cards on public trade.also be sure to click refresh after entering your search.

it shows only the near expiry trades because otherwise for people with thousands of different cards will have their public trade spammed till no tomorrow and just crash/ lag their game till it become unplayable.

Hi grahovac,

As this is actually not a bug, I'll be moving your thread to the Feedback & Suggestions forum.

As always, we thank you for your input! This thread will be left open for discussion.

I'm a little unhappy with the 8 hours wait, but I'm sure they applied the best solution they could. They have 50 slots for the trades of the whole server. I don't think they make the trades visible for a maximum of 20 minutes, I think they make the trades visible for at least 20 minutes.

If there are no Public Offers at the moment and you make a public trade, your trade can appear right away even if you just made it. But if there are more Public Offers, then you have to wait for the current ones to be traded or to expire, and then wait for the trades ahead of you to take their place.

Archived