Scizor deck ideas?

Andyrobbo22

I sometimes post on here asking for help from all you pro's when I have a random idea of a card I would like to use. This time its the ever popular scizor. I would essentially like your suggestions of what would work best or be the best stratergy to use in constructing a deck revolving around the pokemon SCIZOR. I only play modified so even though the scizor prime card is amazing, the scizor I would like you guys to help me with is the one from boundries crossed with steel slash. SOOOO what cards do you think will work well with this card and what stratergy would you use? Thanks for any help guys! And thanks a lot for everyones help on my serperier thread!

Get the Klinklang with ability "Plasma Steel", sure it is a stage 2, but ALL Metal Type Pokémon are IMMUNE to EXs attacks, that is so awesome, Silver Bangles also dish out the pain to EXs. It's Slashing Strike leaves it vurnerable to EXs so that is why you have Plasma Klinklang. Also I recommend Jirachi EX IF you want to search out supporters for the deck, it's Ablity "Stellar Guidance" allows you to search your deck for a supporter and with Klinklang it prevents it from being switched in by Pokémon Catcher and getting KO'ed by an EX. Also Plasma Freeze Mr.Mime is good to protect the bench. Scizor is a good EX counter, it becomes really good with Klinklang Plasma Steel and Silver Bangle to dish out the pain.

Maybe also add Cobalion EX, it is good Pokemon to start with its Rightious Edge attack and its Steel Bullet is also very powerful, yeah Plasma Steel Klingklang is also very useful to protect itself and other Steel Type Pokemon from EXs.

hey guys i in fact run a modified Plasma steel deck.

for this i actually run: scizor, cobalion ex, plasmaklank, Keldeo ex, and jirachi.

i am considering of removing plasma klank for reducing the cards space. i feel scizor/keldeo can be used similarly and faster than the current pokemon list, similarly like kyuremPF/keldeo except it has its own little twist, some better features and several lacking compared KyuremPF advantages.

Maybe ive been lazy and not tried enough to get the amount of pokemon just right including trainers. i though it was just bad draws but it happens too many time so probably the deck is still inconsistent but if set up with the several moments of luck it works like a treat.

Also i used to run scizor/garbardor/Zoroak foul play. it was really good. i stopped using it after laser was released because my steel slash and set up was just killed by it but maybe it can work again since he numbers should be reduced.

no unless u got some pokemon that's non existence to all oif us and its ability is it can share safeguard keep klinkklang for protection from one hit kos like mew2

no unless u got some pokemon that's non existence to all oif us and its ability is it can share safeguard keep klinkklang for protection from one hit kos like mew2

Doesn't Plasma Klinklang do that? provide Safeguard for all metal pokemon

Archived