Thank you MODERATORS

TheUnknownhuvv

Hey there!

Thanks for the support! And for those that believe otherwise, that's perfectly alright (as long as you don't purposely hurt our feelings *sob* lol). I'm sure everyone would love free reign within their own forums, but when things get a little heated or chaotic, that's what we're here for. Many of you have been here since the beginning and have watched the forums change and develop, maybe in ways that you like, maybe in ways that you don't, but we still appreciate each and every one of the players that helped build this community to what it is today. Gosh I apologize for sounding so corny but I mean it!

The good news is, we're still growing and developing based on all of your feedback, so keep the suggestions and feedback coming! Just a reminder though, feedback must be constructive, as yelling at us doesn't really help us figure out what the community wants lol.

Thanks again everyone, keep being cool!

moderators and administrator job is very important and extreme difficult too and this is actually the original reason i and everyone on this forum must respect theme!! Unfortunately the most users don't realize how difficult the job of moderator is!! Thanks the god the moderators somehow manage to make a perfect job on this forum but i am a little disappointment about administrator because this forum yet have not an option for forum avatar for the new users!! Someone explain the reasons why the previous avatar option deleted but i don't figure out yet cleary the reason why administrator not make a new one!!

Archived