Help= I did everything in trainer mode- reply someone

OHMichael

I spent all week beating all 36 trainers- with each deck 36x- 4 stars and all- what do i do now- i went through all the cities- i still dont see the diamond league- where do i go from here? I'm trying to take the next step but i don't see what i need to do. Because you get really nothing when you battle someone real and they take too much time compared to training mode. Just trying to find out what i need to do from here. I started saving my tokens so i can get to 500 hoping i can get a new deck.

yah buy decks and play the trainer challenge with new decks try to unlock all acheivements now thats what im doing it says if u unlock all acheivements gives a special coin at beggining but never heard of any one unlocking them all yet so idk what it will give.. good luck

yah buy decks and play the trainer challenge with new decks try to unlock all acheivements now thats what im doing it says if u unlock all acheivements gives a special coin at beggining but never heard of any one unlocking them all yet so idk what it will give.. good luck

i just finished getting the achievements for daybreak deck.. these are the decks i got left to finish 12 rounds in trainer challenge ..power play deck, night hunter deck, fast daze deck, explosive edge deck, red frenzy deck, night fall deck, toxic tricks deck and furious knights deck and i need to get the achievement for playing legend card and ill have all the achievements

darn- nothing is free anymore to just play and conquer for fun- i quit buying the cards when i got all the originals- because the card companies are just gonna keep coming out with more so they make money off us.

Yes OHMichael to tell you the hard truth Pokemon online tcg is not a free project and especially on the past when login bonus and shop tokens opportunity not even exist the only way to play for example pvp is to buy cards with original money!! Now still company of course give a lot of advantages when you spend money but at least the same time give you the opportunity to play this game and without giving money!! Also i don't personal surprise if someone chosen one i guess someday make the miracle and finally manage to unlock all cards only with login bonus , shop token, game free rewards and trade method without giving original money!! You never know!! It possible i hope but for sure it going to take a long long.....long time!!

I don't think it is possible sara, they keep coming out with cards every three months, considering how unlikely it is to get an ultra rare in those 5 card packs, and the fact that once your done the trainer challenge you'll be getting around 30 tokens a day, that'd be a pack every three days, or 30 packs per set, if you do basically nothing but play pokemon, usually theres about 10 ultra rares in a set so if you pull one in three ultra rares, with no duplicates, for every set in existance... yeah not happening lol.

Oh yeah! and let's not forget, this is all without trading a single card. Personally I'm lucky to get 1 Regular art unusable EX in every 10 five card packs.

Actually all depend for luck and how much you play this game to tell you the truth khit92!! My sister is more lucky for me and have a lot of ex cards only with trainer challenge rewards already and because she wanted so badly a mew ex she earn one in no time somehow only offering a blastoise and charizad together!! Unfortunately i have no the same luck with my sister and so far i have only 5-6 only ex cards if i remember correct playing almost 2 months now!! Also i already know that i am not going to be the chosen one to unlock someday all the cards without original money because i afraid i play only 3 or sometimes 2h every day lol!!:P

Actually all depend for luck and how much you play this game to tell you the truth khit92!! My sister is more lucky for me and have a lot of ex cards only with trainer challenge rewards already and because she wanted so badly a mew ex she earn one in no time somehow only offering a blastoise and charizad together!! Unfortunately i have no the same luck with my sister and so far i have only 5-6 only ex cards if i remember correct playing almost 2 months now!! Also i already know that i am not going to be the chosen one to unlock someday all the cards without original money because i afraid i play only 3 or sometimes 2h every day lol!!:P

lol!! HAHAH!!

Archived