New Update = SO MUCH WIN

burtyy

And now there are release notes, so we know exactly what went on during said maintenance. Seriously, every single bug I can think of got fixed! Thanks so much to all the programers who worked long hours to do this!

i dont kno how to post or see the button at the top that lets me post so i have to reply to the earliest one on here sry but my matchmaking and collection loading is taking more than ten minitues to load since yesterday and is it beacuse of my flash not updated with new one out or is it the tcgo system?

you are so right Burtyy. When i enter trainer challenge it works so smoothly than ever before. I also like how the modified the choose your deck part, added two new decks, made new achievements and lots more. Thumbs up for the programmers who make this game better. thumbs_up.png

They just began another round of maintenance, but before that, there was a brief period where we were able to log on. They fixed trading completely - you can mark anything in your collection for trade and it will stay for trade, you can see ANYBODY in ANY lobby - usually 70+ people, many of the BSOD glitches like Zoroark's "Foul Play", have been fixed.

Yep, after every big update there always seems to be another update shortly after to fix some big bugs that it causes. Thats cool becasue I at least got t osee the update and it is awesome. My only complaint is I had no problem with the multilobby system, just didn't like we couldnt choose which one we were in!

ya i was able to play on the new update and its great trading is alot easier now if i could just get some gangars and mews id be set lol cant wait for final launch

Yeah, a nice update indeed. I was about to give up on the devs (not the game though :P), but this is the update the game was desperately waiting for.

@Aezurr: apparantly, 2 new decks are in the Trainer Challenge, but have to be bought to unlock (don't buy now though, no code cards for now!). At least, that's what I know so far, I haven't seen anything yet. I only logged in to see the "many saved decks" issue and played a duel against an AI (a bob-numbers one), but I never entered the Trainer Challenge.

Archived