GR0

Now everytime that menu (with "attack", "retreat" etcetera) appears, there's this annoying *ping* sound. I would like to suggest to remove it. Was it really necessary to alarm us with an annoying sound when the menu's up?

Oh, and as for something unrelated, the in-duel music doesn't work anymore.

i think the "ding" is pretty cool. it doesn't annoy me or effect how i play. They shouldn't take the sound off. Also it stinks that there's another maintenance today. On the other hand it's good for the game because of these glitches and bugs. I like how they modified the decks and added two new decks "Nightfall" and "Daybreak"

Nightfall and Daybreak were always in the game under "Load from PCO". Or do you mean you can actually play with those decks now (which you likely mean, but knowing the internet... XD)? Are they automatically unlocked? Unfortunately can't check because of maintenance again.

And good. It's 2-1 for the Ping sound now. Everyone, if you have an opinion on the sound, please let it be known, wether you agree or disagree with me (but of course, if you don't care, then it won't matter if you reply or not). If alot agree with me the chances increase it will be removed, and if alot disagree with me, then it's of course for the good of the majority that it remains.

automatically unlocked for you. You have to buy them at a store and then redeem a code in the shop area unfortunately. I was really looking forward to playing with other decks besides the basic decks </font>

Ah, now I understand all this code talk. I was pretty confused. "Huh? Those decks don't have decks, have they?" making me think they were perhaps free for Beta ONLY.

Archived