Issues with adding friends.

BeanTheDynamite

BeanTheDynamite

So, I want to add a few friends, but the options for that and notifications are greyed out. I then came to the forums and all I saw was 'check to see if any of the options in your profile is clicked as no' and 'if you have a space you'll need to file a ticket' well, after many attempts I still can't get it to work right, chat is also disabled says to check forums for details, and I can't add friends. Even did a support ticket and it asked to change my name and password temporarily. Did that, issue still happens. Deleted PKMN TCGO and reinstalled it, same issue. Now support feature is down and I would really appreciate if this was fixed. It's annoying, and while I understand this is in beta is doesn't encourage me to keep on playing this, even if I loved the Game boy Pkmn TCG. Thanks, hope I get an answer.

Hi BeanTheDynamite,

I'm sorry to hear that! The best course of action is to let the support team know that you've tried their suggested fix with no luck. They may have something else for you to try, and it is extremely helpful in allowing us to track the issue so we can find a permanent solution.

The support portal should be back up some time today, and we appreciate your patience in the meantime!

I had the same problem, they said it was a known issue and that the development team is currently trying to fix this.

They would let me know as soon as it's fixed.