Lugia EX bug

I just made a Lugia EX deck and ive notice that many times when lugia finish off 1 opponet i only take 1 price, so the ability "Overflow" its bugged at some points.

There is 2 thing I can think of:

1. Does your opponent have Garbotoxin Garbodor with a Pokemon Tool in his bench (or if you run Garbotoxin Garbodor, the ability won't work as well)?

2. Does your opponent Pokemon has a life dew attach to it?

chronophysicist

another possibility is that it wasn't lugia's attack that dealt the KO but instead was damage from poison/burn

However I believer the issue with lugia ex has been mentioned a few times on the bug report forum so u might be right as well.

Hello Trainers,

There is also another thread going about Lugia-EX that Professor Mathis has posted into, you may want to take a look at it as well. The team is looking into issues with Lugia-EX but any additional information will always be of help!

It sounds like perhaps Virizion's Ability is overwriting other Abilities (similar to the recurring problems we've been having with Dark Cloak). I'll pass this along to the QA team to investigate.

The other thread can be found here: http://www.pokemontcg.com/forums/showthread.php?37386-Lugia-Ex-s-Overflow-Ability-is-bugged

TPCi_Mathis

We've been unable to reproduce the issue. Can you provide any reproduction steps for getting this bug to occur? Including any other effects that were active (Abilities from other Pokemon in play, attached Pokemon Tool cards, etc.) in your report will help us narrow down the cause of the issue.

Hum yes im sure there wasnt any abilitys that canceld my lugia ability or any tools. i see that this bug happens with Darkrai at my bench and ive notice that against the bouffalant with bouffer ability from dragon exalted if im not distaked. But it happens in normal cases too like basic normal pokemons i dont know any specific detail.