Saephyredragon is back

Saephyredragoon

Hello I have returned I doubt anyone remembers me, I've been gone for like a year. So hi, hello, and greetings new peeps and not so new peeps.:D

I forgot my password and had to make a new profile, I was saephyredragon and now I am saephyredragoon, an extra 'o'. I quit when my boyfriend got jealous of my friendships online.

So was I!But I was terrible back then at typing.

I know how that is I'm on a tablet and typing with a touch screen means I have a lot of typos.

I forgot my password and had to make a new profile, I was saephyredragon and now I am saephyredragoon, an extra 'o'. I quit when my boyfriend got jealous of my friendships online.

Wow.Anywho,i had to take a break...then I came back with better grammar!

Wow.Anywho,i had to take a break...then I came back with better grammar!

Well the world/everyone who reads your posts thanks you for learning better grammar. I missed my friends here, I used to talk to Mewisthebest a lot. Things have changed since I left the website got a facelift.

Well the world/everyone who reads your posts thanks you for learning better grammar. I missed my friends here, I used to talk to Mewisthebest a lot. Things have changed since I left the website got a facelift.

I knew him!Not very well...

I knew him!Not very well...

I wonder if he still plays? He's funny and we used to show each other our Pokemon drawings, he was always critical about mine, but I'm much better now that I've started painting.

I can't wait for Pokemon xand y to come out, I got my boyfriend to buy my a 3ds xl just for this game. I mean I play other games too, right now I deep into the Resident evil: revelations. I love it except for the repeatedness of covering the same parts of the ship over and over and over.

I wonder if he still plays? He's funny and we used to show each other our Pokemon drawings, he was always critical about mine, but I'm much better now that I've started painting.

I don't play anymore,I come here for the forums.Haven't seen him in a while...

I don't play anymore,I come here for the forums.Haven't seen him in a while...

Well since my internet device is this tablet I can't play but I played a couple of tournaments in RL and I lost miserably. Those people take pokemon way too seriously and the put a lot of money into their decks. I play because I really do love Pokemon, not to boost my ego.

Well since my internet device is this tablet I can't play but I played a couple of tournaments in RL and I lost miserably. Those people take pokemon way too seriously and the put a lot of money into their decks. I play because I really do love Pokemon, not to boost my ego.

Me too.I liked playing on novice to try out my *cough*Terrible*cough* decks.Then there was kyurem,and EX's,and stuff like that...

Me too.I liked playing on novice to try out my *cough*Terrible*cough* decks.Then there was kyurem,and EX's,and stuff like that...

It wasn't that long ago I did the tournaments and I only had 1 ex card that I found in a booster pack. I got slammed with mewtwo ex's and darkrai ex's. Needless to say I didn't win a single match.But I fought to the bitter end, I almost got someone to card out but I got blown away at the last card.

Good evening gals and gents. I'll start tonight with a basic question, What do you think of the upcoming Pokemon X and Pokemon Y? Which are you going to get X or Y?

Y of course!

Well I'm getting X, xerneas looks like a beautiful deer. My boyfriend said he liked Y too,he said it looked cool and evil, it must be a guy thing. I prefer cute and cuddly.

So KDoll154 how do you like Darkrai, dark voidbad dreams is an awesome combination. Use dark void to put you foes asleep and then bad dreams kicks in and does damage at the end of your turn.

I just taught it nightmare,to do even moar damage while the foe is at sleep!

Bring it with to the communications room for battle.I'm bringing a legendary team so bring your toughest.I just entered.

Archived