EXP. Share

Hey there!

I noticed that the trainer card "EXP. Share" is buggy. I used it a lot of times now, and I wasn't able to reattach an energy card just a single time.

leFroxx

Edited by leFroxx

When your active Pokemon get knock out, was it knock out by your opponent attack, if not, EXP Share won't work since it will only work if your opponent Pokemon knock your active Pokemon.

chronophysicist

yea I think its important to note that exp share works different from the video game, needs to be attached to the pokemon receiving the exp, not the one that's being knocked out.

and yea as Chap mentioned, for it to be activated the pokemon needs to be knocked out by damage from an attack, thing like poison and burn, or self inflicted injury, as well as Strike of the Champion (altho i believe at the moment that's also bugged) will not activate it.

Yes, I know that. But I actually had the case a couple of times:

- opponent active pokemon kills my active pokemon with a direct attack

- my pokemon dies

- can't reattach an energy card from the fainted pokemon

leFroxx

chronophysicist

other thing I can think of is: exp share only works on basic, energy, not special energy.

if that still doesn't solve the issue you'll have to play another game where this happened and explain exactly what the situation was

as far as I know exp share works fine for me so I'm not convinced its a bug yet.