Daybreak and Nightfall

Muadyb

i really don't know. i just saw them right now and they look like good decks to play. I like the nightfall deck better though. The mods have not made a thread about this topic so i'll guess we'll just have to wait

I will have to assume that they are preparing to roll out a new feature.

Perhaps the two new decks will be purchasable online using either Gems or Tokens (or Booster Credits?).

It could also mean that there will be "Theme Deck Credits" in the Emerging Powers expansion.

We just have to wait and see, as of yet, there is no way to get the two newTheme Decks.

Nightfall is the best for the money seeing as it gives you Dark and Metal Energyh those being hard to find anyways.

Nightfall is the best for the money seeing as it gives you Dark and Metal Energyh those being hard to find anyways.

Nah, it only gives the regular ones, and those are as rare as the Lightning energy etcetera.

i got to agree.

those are the least total i have in basic energy card.

These decks now will have code card to play online? Its an new edition?

are you kidding

i ahvent heard about this.

now i have to buy both. i cant diss any of the eevee bro/sis.

also i want to buy Toxic Trick too.

Notice there is a question mark at the end of those sentences. He's asking, not telling. Don't go out any buy the old decks that have been sitting on the shelves for a year (unless you want the IRL cards, they are good decks.) There hasn't been an announcement about any reprints or insertions, so for the moment all we can do is speculate..

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously...NOW they add them to TCG online?! I have both of these decks, no codes anywhere. No way am I buying them all over again to play online. What a rip off. It really sucks because they're sweet decks too. Way to fail, guys.

Seriously...NOW they add them to TCG online?! I have both of these decks, no codes anywhere. No way am I buying them all over again to play online. What a rip off. It really sucks because they're sweet decks too. Way to fail, guys.

...They don't have codes in real life now and they won't in the future.

Was actually wondering about this myself...I already bought Daybreak and went nuts trying to find the code but didn't see one, then remembered it didn't have one since I bought it way before TCGO went up.

Sure fooled me.

Hey guys!

Before you get up in a heavel over these new decks in the trainer challenge, don't rush out and buy them yet for the sake of playing them in the tranier challenge. Check this post here for more information, as the decks do not currently come with a play online card!

http://www.pokemontcg.com/forums/general-discussion/topics/non-blw-theme-decks-in-the-trainer-challenge

Thanks!

Prof Proto

Centruion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up makes it permanent"

i am already getting bored

Well, I'm not. You're hilarious. Keep it up. I'm laughin' out loud.

i am already getting bored

Well, I'm not. You're hilarious. Keep it up. I'm laughin' out loud.

I almost died from laughter thanks to that pic.

Scheduled Shop Maintenance. Anyone else thinking what I'm thinking? I really think we're going to get some clarification now about the decks.

They don't have codes and from what I can figure out, they won't at any point in the future. Not sure why they appear then in the first place. [/b]

• 2 months later...

Hey guys!

Before you get up in a heavel over these new decks in the trainer challenge, don't rush out and buy them yet for the sake of playing them in the tranier challenge. Check this post here for more information, as the decks do not currently come with a play online card!

http://www.pokemontcg.com/forums/general-discussion/topics/non-blw-theme-decks-in-the-trainer-challenge

Thanks!

Prof Proto

Centruion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up makes it permanent"

Page no longer exsists, and I own2 sets of nightfall, 1 set of daybreak NEITHER had codes, and Support only told me to look for decks with the red play online icon.

SORRY, I don't get to look for any icon when I buy from online vendors.

Daybreak and Nightfall are being rereleased with the codes later. Though obviously you couldn't redeem something that doesn't have a code in it like the old versions of the decks.

Unless it has a Play online symbol on the box and what not. Then it won't work.

Greetings!

Thanks for the link update. I made that post about 2 months ago, sometimes our pages get moved around ;)

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition, giving up makes it permanent."

Archived