Help with cresselia/Latios deck

Sunstorm100

Hi I'm a returning player and I need abit of help getting back into the swing with deck building. All help is appreciated. I'm hoping to add in my cresselia EX and my Latios EX.

Those are EXs that people doesn't use, I never seen Latios EX online and rarely see Cresselia. If you want a Psychic EX, Mewtwo EX is the best option and Deoxys EX for TDK deck.

Just a thought:

What if you were to try and create a Blastoise/Latios Ex deck?

I know it’s not as good as Blastoise/Keldeo, since Latios doesn’t have rush in, but I think you could come up with a pretty cool deck with these guys.

no latios is really just THAT bad, yea the discard all for 150 sounds not bad when you think you can attach a psychic for the turn and deluge the rest to attack again, but it means u need to run a fair amount of psychic energy to work well. If that was you train of thought the PB Kyurem EX is a much much better option, it only discards 2 water and deals the same 150 damage, not to mention its first attack outrage is much more useful than Mach Flight, and it also has a bit more HP

Ok, ok. It just sounded cool in my head.

I actually found a Blastoise/Latios deck listed online somewhere and it sounded convincing enough to play. But just for fun of course!

Anyway, it would have been cool if Latios ex was given a lightning/psychic/colorless energy requirement for luster purge instead.

Although the psychic requirement would still suck.

its not the psychic requirement thats annoying since black kyurem ex also needs lightning, more the "discard all"that annoys me

I run the deck its an alright combination but with these kind of decks u need imagination u can add me hazmah and vs me to get some inspiration and they aren't bad like people say its the discarding all energy if their became an ace spec which is a stadium which means if an attack discards energy the attack would work but no energy is discarded then latios is back in business and an easy way to take out the big guns kyuerums and the 2 unova legendry's and some others I think

cresselia is not bad as well but it takes forever to attack the energy on to her without gardevoir which I did try to obtain but could never obtain and that's why cress ex never worked for me mew2 is good but I cant use him properly in every situation it just flops me so I am looking to trade that

• 2 weeks later...

Well, what I meant by the electric/psychic combo on Latios is that he would have been workable with eelektrik since dynomotor recycles discarded lightning energy. But what's been done to Latios Ex is done and it sucks I suppose. :/

even if latios did have 1 or 2 electric energy requirement, it still needs some other basic energy to attack becasue its a dragon pokemon and the fact that you will discard all the energy with that attack. getting back the electric might not be a problem but getting another of that other basic energy would still be a problem.

yea Latios ex just sucks

I wish they made another version of it but better, because if they can make landorus, thundurus and tornadus twice they can surely make latios twice

Archived