Trainer Challenge Bug

Sientist13

Since the latest patch the trainer challenge now does not update to show that a battle is completed with a deck (going through the game, battle against kendall, using the basic green deck, won the battle, no tick next to game after victory). Thought it would be worth putting that out there and informing everyone.

same happened to me to i had finished beating the fire deck dude and it went back as if i hadnt done anythingsad_smile.png

whenever i defeat my oppenent i see the token part of the section. it says that i have 0 tokens when i really have 39 tokens.Also i see that it says to go to the item store but i cant find it. Everything else is great. Nice updates especially the choose your deck partteeth_smile.png

I just beat that freaking hard dude with the Jumpluff using the Basic Green deck and it didn't give me the tick either or an unlocked card. I'm EXTREMELY mad right now as it took me hours yesterday trying to beat him.

same here. beat Juji with the basic water deck, and didnt get the green check. Also the victory/aftermath screen displays the wrong number for tokens.

I deafeated the Jumpluff guy AND the 2nd League Fire girl and I didn't even get accounted for my win.

so annoying!!! this needs to be fixed ASAP. I cant finish the gold league, because it doesnt save my wins. I've won three or four battles for nothing! gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I'm gonna go do something else for a while. ttfn

The same thing happened with me. I used my Red Frenzy Deck against Kendall in the Platinum Cup League and I beat her. Then, I clicked on the next person to challenge, I wait a moment and there goes all my progress during the battle a gainst Kendall.

Hello Trainers!

Thank you all so much for bringing these Trainer Challege issues up. Our dedicated team is going to get to the bottom of this right away. We appreciate your patience, and hope you will all continue the discussion with any new issues you may be experiencing.

Thanks!

Prof_Light

Mod Squad

"My life for Aiur"

Hey, I'm new to this and I think I'm getting the same issue.

I have just started trainer challenge and beat the first guy Zach, but when I try to play the 2nd trainer (Mick I think), it takes me back to play Zach again.

Ignore the screen name as I don't know what I was thinking teeth_smile.png

i didn't know it was maitenance time ha ha! no message appeared or anything and it just let me play as normal, well apart from when I beat him and had to play him again, thats when i backed out and posted on here

Issue still happening as of about 2 mins before this post, still battle with Kendall in the gold League (games 7), still using the basic Green deck

Good morning, James!

Thank you for the heads up! We actually caught this moments ago and we are looking into as I type this message.

Don't forget that these kind of messages can be appropriately posted at our Loading Issues Reporting forum!

EDIT: This issue should be all better!

Jaqq

Forum Knight

"A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack."

Ah it was going so well, a couple of duels done only for the bug to return about 2 mins ago when i finished game 10 of the gold league using the basic green deck, winner but no card reward and no recognition of the token total and no green tick.

I played TC throughout the whole maitenance hours with no unusual consequences. Everything worked as good as it usually does, save for the occasional disconnection from server, which happens to me all the time due to wireless internet. :\ Sorry you guys have been having problems, i can imagine the frustration, some of these battles can get HARDDD. I hate getting on the last prize card of an epic game and BOOM ---lag--- CONNECTION TO SERVER LOST, PLEASE RELOAD PAGE. -.-

Archived