150+ old packs up for trade (Keeping it cool wares)

SMARTAgentKC

Well TCG Players I hit the jackpot or it would have been if Booster credits were still in play

A league buddy of mine just sold me 200 codes for this game and I've redeemed them all

I got 71 Emerging Power Packs, 49 Noble Victory packs, and 80 Next Destinies

My problem is that none of these packs can be used to purchase cards from Gravybeast Inc. (They want Dark Explorers and up)

So instead of just opening all these packs and getting 2000 random cards from sets I only have a few wants from. I've decided to put them up for trading

Now here's my initial deal

I'll exchange one for one on credit packs (BC and Before) and two for one on Plasma Packs (Plasma Storm, Plasma Freeze, Plasma Blast)

I'm going to set aside half of the Next Destinies Packs for myself (that's 40 of them) as I love Next Destinies so there's a total of 160 packs up for trading

Later I will post some of my wants and the amount of packs I'll trade for them. I'll most likely match the selling price in GravyBeast Topic (which everyone knows is the top purchase price)

So without further ado, my warehouse is open, all interested in making deals just post below, I'll check this topic on a daily basis and reply to you ASAP

I'll trade you PS packs.

I'll take all 40 next destinies, and 10 each of NVI and EPO. That's a total of 30PS packs. I was going to send trade but u don't have the packs tagged. Could you send trade or tag the packs. Thanks

Relax Hazmah, this is just my initial offer to try and get packs that Gravybeast would trade for. If you have my wants then I'll take your cards in exchange for my packs. I will post my list in a few hours.

[TABLE=width: 500]

Altaria SR

Axew BW26

Axew BW10

Blastoise SR

Cresselia EX FA

Darkrai EX RA

Darkrai EX FA

Darumaka BW18

Dialga EX FA

Eelektross NV

Emboar SR

Emboar (Fandango)

Empoleon SR

Garbodor SR

Genesect EX FA

Giratina EX FA

Ho-oh EX FA

Hydreigon SR

Jirachi EX FA

Kyogre EX RA

Kyurem EX FA (NXD)

Landorus EX FA

Litwick BW27

Luxio BW34

Max Potion SR

Pansage BW11

Pokemon Catcher SR

Professor Juniper FA

Random Receiver SR

Rare Candy SR

Rayquaza SR

Rayquaza EX

Rayquaza EX FA

Regigigas EX FA

Reshiram EX FA

Reuniclus SR

Rocky Helmet SR

Samurott BW22

Serperior SR

Terrakion SR

Tornadus EX FA (DEX)

Ultra Ball SR

Virizion SR

Virizion EX FA

Zoroark SR

Zoroark BW9

Zorua BW12

[/TABLE]

The Bold entries are the cards I desire the most. If you can offer me those cards I may even pay extra for your trouble.

Thank you Freespirit, I'll keep an eye out for you. I've set aside 40 next destinies which I may use to buy stuff later

Anyways people I've made a few trades this evening and my list has been updated.

Packs Remaining for trading

Emerging Powers: 49

Noble Victories: 48

Next Destinies: 31 (holding 40 for the moment)

Well I want to thank people so far for their business. I feel that it's been very profitable for all of us

A shoutout to Charizard1486, mafuba666, nonaaames, Freespirit87, flavivy, and WadeArcade for their business

Total Packs still in stock:

NXD: 34

NV: 34

EP: 23

PB: 3

The only card that's really wanted by me now is Tropical Beach ('11, or '12)

beaches for 25 each hmm... tempting offer I want one of each but I only have 34 NXDs and 3 PBs the rest are in EP and NV. If that's good I'll buy them if not I'll hold until I get more good packs

I plan on it.

Well folks that's the end of my packs, Mods if you want to close up the shop, be my guest. I don't know if I'll ever have a surplus of packs like that again.

Archived