Sign in to follow this  
De-Rex

Game Will Not LOAD!

De-Rex

Hey i am Drex /De-Rex,

Anyway i downloaded the Pokemon TCG and then i clicked on the icon to start playing. So it came up with the game and said Loading.. After a while it disappeared (word) And after that the page gets all grey and stops responding. Then nothing else pops up so i can sign in. Could someone please help me!! I really want to play this game because i just bought a pokemon starter deck! And want to reedem my deck.

:mad::confused::(

Mod_Thistle

Hi De-Rex,

That sounds frustrating! I'd make sure your internet is stable and all the necessary drivers are installed and updated. If that's all good, remove all traces of the game from your computer, uninstall it and try a re-installation. When you download the new file, save it in a different folder than before.

If the game client still won't start up after you try all of this, send in a ticket to the Support Team with your computer's tech specs attached (such as dxdiag log) and they'll be able to continue assistance from there. You can send them a ticket if needed by following the instructions in my signature.

I hope this helps!

Squirtshot

I had this problem too on my Mac! For whatever reason, it was fixed when I moved the two icons into my Applications folder and accessed the main one from the Applications folder.

CronicHigh

I've had this problem since the patch from the 11th? I believe.

I had to delete the original D/L from my computer since it wouldn't open the file at all after the patch.

Then I tried to re-download it and now I'm having the problem stated in the 1st post.

nexonex502

I've been having the same problem and same result for the past 5 (yes 5) uninstalling and reinstalling! I just can't get any luck :(

Mod_Jube

Hey gang,

If you're using a PC, please contact Customer Support. You can click on the link in my signature, then use the "Ask a Question" feature to submit a ticket.

Please locate your "Pokemon Trading Card Game Online" folder (Windows search should find it), and see if there are dated folders in the TCGO folder. A dated folder will look something like this "2013-08-02_184936". If you manage to locate such a folder, please your error.log from the dated folder in your support ticket.

If you're using a MAC, below you will find a couple of popular tips to help get TCGO up and running.

1. Please attempt to open the download package and drag both the TCGO game executable and the refresher in to your "Applications Folder". Your computer may be trying to run the refresher program from the applications folder. After dragging it there, run the refresher and load TCGO.

2. From your home screen, click on "Go" and look for the "Library" folder. If you do not see it, hold the "ALT / OPTION" key and it should appear. In the Library folder go to the "Saved Application State" folder and find the folders associated with the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online (should be one for the refresher and one for the game itself), delete these files. Try launching the game.

hazmah

5 years oh my daes

Sign in to follow this