looking for some friends for some deck testing.

Sciper

hello i've had all my sets done for quite some time, so now i am looking for some friends to come up with unique decks to make and battle against not a fan of all these common/current ex decks like darkrai,virizion/gen etc decks i like to craft my own decks i 100% make up myself then test them and if anyone else likes to do the same add me and when your on we can battle! try not to get to much ex happy when i do include any ex's in my unique decks i only add in 2-3 either them being my main fighters or supports so plz don't battle me with say ****** ex deck i don't find those amusing/unique.

*edit* also talking about unlimited mode game play so we can use all cards!

ya looking for something more different like i recently made a stoutland ability/umbreon ability deck used plasma badge/health stadium and was able to get my stoutland to 200 hp lol and didn't even have all umbreons on bench,some unique decks like that they don't have to be pro/top tier just different and fun to play and i prefer to play in the unlimited section so we can mess around with all cards! but even if someone has a horrible deck hit me up and we can try to make it better : )

that is weird garchomp/blastoise lol good to see it works : )

Yo Sciper, hit me up as well. I have a deck right now that needs more testing.

I'll be more specific:

White Kyurem EX(PS)/Victini EX/Reuniclus - Victini EX to power up White Kyurem EX and Reuniclus to regulate damage, spread them out between two white kyurem ex(ideally)

Also might build something else in the future with stoutland.

Archived