What of the latest updates do you like the most?

Dalendro

I think that will be everyone's favorite, although it may become overwhelming for newer users. I wonder if it will take as long to load as my trade history :P

I can understand the side-effect is a very very long list of users to look at for tradeable cards, but if you think about it, it's better than having an empty lobby containing 0 possible people to trade with.

Am i right? =D

Oh I am not disagreeing at all, I like the change but just fearful of new users is all :P I wonder if it will be sorted by name or just the order users come online.

I would prefer the "by name" order for the list. That way, if your trying to hook up with someone else for trade but have to look all over the list, you can make a quicker route to the trader's name thanks to the list's "by name" order.

Do some people try to take credit off of a sentence that another said by quoting it without a message below?

I was hoping to see a fix for the missing string thing. That hits me more often than not on both my computers now.

I hoped for at least a fix on rescue energy (which isn't working the way it should)

It looks like the bug (blue screen) when 2 actions happen at the same time is not fixed.

Which means the game will still stop in several scenario's (2 Serperior heal in play, Ampharos Prime and Roserade, Rainbow nrg and Roserade to name a few).

I will test it when the game goes online again, but as I read the building notes the bugs above are not solved.

Archived