Trouble loging in

lryso

Installed today, and I cannot sign into my account I created. I can be online on the main site and login fine with no problems but I try signing in to the game it says "username or password invalid". I know for a fact I've typed in the right password and user name and took into account that usernames and passwords are case sensitive. I even tried reinstalling a few times and nothing is working. I've changed my password and username 3 times names now hoping something will work, I also I looked on the FAQ and it says to enable port 8181 6967 in the firewall I think can't remember right now but that isn't working either. I would really like a fix or if its a problem on your end would like to know when it will be working again? Bought some cards and wud really like to try the online game!! Thanks!

Hi lryso,

I recommend sending a ticket in to the support team. They will be able to take a deeper look into you account to see if there's anything preventing you from logging in. To submit a ticket, simply click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question". Please include as much detail as possible, including the fixes you've already tried.

Thanks for your patience, and good luck!

Hey i submit a ticket and got a quick reply but still none of the fixes they recommended made my game work :( this is really frustrating, ive even created several new accounts and none of them will log in!

Hey lryso, keep replying to the ticket and they will keep sending you new things to try. :D

Have you tried this one?

• Open your Control Panel
  • Go to Internet Options
  • Click on the Advanced Tab
  • Click Reset
  • Click Apply / OK

Archived