The Tournament of Smallness #1 (Best title ever)

CrazyPenguin321

The Small Tournament

Introduction

Hello everyone and welcome to my "Small Tournament." In this tournament we will be having 8-16 participants, depends on the number of entry's, but that's not all. I'm thinking of doing this as a series of tournament, so like... 1 every week? As I said before it depends on the amount of interest. Anyway, to enter up, just say that youre in and youre all ready to go. The tournament will start when we get enough people.

This format will be modified.

Prize: Celebi EX non FA

Entry's:

CrazyPenguin321

Bruce_Lee_127

Keybirdkid09

Dr-professor

Cresando

Dalek2011

Hazmah

Mr-Saxo

Gsingh

Knucklesjess

Giu1

I'm sorry for this not being a very long post, I'm just not as creative as most people. :P

Good luck all and play fair!

Count me in, when does it start? Do we really have to give away decks? My deck relies on surprise and giving it away would allow others to counter it... Also, is it best of 3, 5, or single elimination? Btw, my deck is modified all the way.

Count me in, when does it start? Do we really have to give away decks? My deck relies on surprise and giving it away would allow others to counter it... Also, is it best of 3, 5, or single elimination? Btw, my deck is modified all the way.

Well I guess I could take off that rule.. and also, to let you know, single elimination doesnt mean one match to win, it means that there arent 2 brackets, like one for the ones that lose too. But it will be one match to win. I will edit this right now.

Well I guess I could take off that rule.. and also, to let you know, single elimination doesnt mean one match to win, it means that there arent 2 brackets, like one for the ones that lose too. But it will be one match to win. I will edit this right now.

Okay. Sweet! Looking forward to battling!!

I'd like to enter. Normally I use unlimited format so I'm not sure what kind of a deck I'll run for modified, I'll edit my post with my deck theme once I make a decent Modified deck.

Guys, I've decided the price will be a Celebi EX non full art. I know thats not much, but remember we will be having a series of this.

are we allowed to choose which weeks we participate in?

You just join whatever tourney of this series you want.

You can join multiple if you want.

A suggestion.Once every one has their initial battle. Hows this as a suggestion. Each different player chooses one of the tier one deck or major decks to see which one goes the distance. Such as keldeo vs lets say darkrai or genesect and such. Just to see which overall deck has the stamina to go the distance without any modifications. In other words the deck you start with is the deck you finish with. I think it would be interesting to see which deck would make to the finish line. PLus their could be 2type decks such as dark genesect, dark Fight ect. Just a thought. Have fun all.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived