Game crashes on anything outside of main menu

Eveee26

Hi, My name is Joshua, and I'm trying to get my girlfriend Rachel (The owner of this account) into the Pokemon TCG.

Success!

Problem is, the online game keeps crashing whenever we try to do anything outside of the Main menu (collection, redeeming codes, etc.)

Now, I don't have a slouch in terms of a computer, specs are as follows:

Core i5 3210M@ 2.50 GHz

8 GB RAM

Windows 8 64-bit

Intel Integrated HD Graphics 4000 series

I've uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times, tried running as Administrator, and have tried compatibility mode for Win7, all to no avail. Any help would be appreciated!

Hi Joshua,

Unfortunately, TCGO does not officially support Windows 8 yet. :(

Because of this, we do not have technical support for Windows 8. It's hit and miss; it works for some users and not for others, but we are not sure what the common denominator is.

Hi i checked the forums, this seems like a nice place to put this, i believe Ive found a bug .. least on my side, Whenever i evolve cherubi into cherrim .. the game freezes .. 5/5 games .. so how would i get this to the designers?

Hi Hijaro,

We review all bug reports in the Report a Bug subforum. Please create a thread there with a detailed summary of the bug you're experiencing, and a mod will pass it along to the development team.

Hope this helped!

Archived