Game wont open.

bradisawesome

I was playing earlier today and everything was fine. When I tried to log on later this afternoon, the game quit by itself and will not open up at all now. I've uninstalled and installed the program thousands of times and it's still not working! Can someone PLEASE tell me how to fix this????:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Hi bradisawesome,

Please try doing one more uninstall, following the directions on the FAQ page, and then download the latest version of the installer from the website using a browser other than Google Chrome. Chrome has been known to cause problems with installation.

When prompted, it may be helpful to put your Pokémon TCG Online folder under a different directory than the default recommendation and name it something other than the default name.

From here, if launching the game from the shortcut does not work, please locate your Pokémon TCG Online folder and try launching the game from both of the .exe files ("Pokémon TCG Online" and "Refresher").

After completing the above steps, if the game still will not launch properly, the best course of action is to send a ticket in to the support team for further investigation. You can submit a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". Please include as much detail as possible, including screenshots (if relevant) and a list of fixes you've tried.

Good luck, and thanks for your patience!

Archived