Suggestion for the free 5th-day pack.

Chris_P

I would love it if only pack of the newest set were given as the free packs we earn every fifth day. It would be... useful. You see, I am only interested in two kinds of cards at the moment. The latest ones and the ones from the set I am closer to completing. Knowing that the pack I get every five days is from a set collection, it would help me manage my purchases better. And I suppose it would make it faster to establish the newest cards as a trend?

i think one of the recent patch has updated the free packs to be consistent with the current modified format, which is next destinies and onwards.

Yes it has. I was talking about only getting packs from the latest set. So only plasma blast booster packs, until the next series comes out, when packs from that series only would be distributed through the free packs. I don't want to gather Next Destinies packs if they are going to be out of rotation by the time the next series comes out. I want to be getting the newest stuff possible, and simply have the choice to purchase whatever else I want with money and trainer tokens.

• 3 weeks later...

you might want the newest set, but i want a bunch of different cards from older sets. it would be great if you wouldnt get a random pack but if you could choose form the current sets

Archived