legendarys

barwabbit1

Hi all hope someone can help me. My son is trying to fill up his white pokedex on DS but we are having trouble with the last 8. If someone could trade with us arceus, mew, manaphy, celebi, jirachi, deoxys and darkrai we will trade them back to you we have some shinys if that helps you .His friend code is 4127 7083 8375. PLEASE HELP US ANYONE. THANXS

I have Manaphy, Celebi, Deoxys, and Darkrai. So, what's your son's Friend Code? I'll try to update this post with mine sometime today. I'm available today, but only past 7:30 EST tonight.

Hi there my son does not have or know anyone with those games and he really wants to complete his pokedex so if you could help us that would be most appreciated his friend code is in the first message.

I have a darkari, arceus, celebi, and a deoxys. I'll be more than happy to trade with you as long as you give them right back. My friend code is 0433 6122 6093

Please post what time zone you are in and when we can meet

We are still trying to link with someone to complete my sons pokedex. I have posted his friend code and now looking for others who have some of the pokemon he is looking for, his ds is usually on so if you could let me know the time you are on and your friend code so we can trade it would be most appreciative. I am usually only on here once a day so let me know for the following day please. Thank you all for your cooperation and help. Once again his friend code is 4127 7083 8375 and his name is Callum. The pokemon once traded will all be returned to you, Manaphy, darkrai, jirachi, mew, deoxys, shaymin and arceus. THANK YOU ALL.

Archived